COMING Autumn 2013
Leading and Managing Early Years Teams - 3 Day Course
One constant thing about Early Years is that there is always change. This course will support you in identifying the next steps to improve your setting, as well as extend the professional practice in your team.
Over 3 days we will help you to manage your team more effectively and you will:
- Learn practical ideas for motivating and leading a team
- Extend and practice your supervision skills
- Develop greater awareness of your own management style and techniques
- Gain from the valuable opportunity to be part of a network of local Early Years professionals in a similar role
- Understand and implement strategies for managing change and supporting staff in creating a culture of mutual support, team work and continuous improvement
- Reflect and build your communication skills, particularly for coaching and supporting practitioners and for difficult conversations around sensitive issues
- Identify and implement an action plan for developing you staff team and improve professional practice
- Develop effective professional teams who can reflect, communicate and support each other and hold each other accountable
- room leaders
- team leaders
- managers of Early Years teams
- WWO resources and activity pack
- Follow up notes
- Lunch, tea and coffee
Full course details available shortly. For more information and to book your place please contact Cathy Ota on 07817 363193 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Course - Friday 22nd March 2013
INSET at Moffat Academy early in 2013 and a training session with trainee teachers at University of...
Starting new Partnerships across the country. Deadline for registration - 14th June 2013.