WWO Co-ordinator Support and Refresher Courses
If you have already introduced Working With Others into your school and have experienced at first hand the positive difference it makes to both staff and pupils, then our Working With Others Co-ordinator Support and Refresher Course will be of interest.
Designed to maintain and re-energise your WWO momentum, the training has been created specifically for in-school Working With Others Co-ordinators to:
- deliver fresh ideas
- deepen your own understanding and use of WWO in your own practice
- ensure that WWO remains powerful and effective in your school
- provide ongoing mentoring and reviews
- further develop professional practice
- support with planning and delivering staff meetings
- providing one to one support with strategies for effectively embedding WWO across your school and with your staff team
- create an invaluable network with other WWO co-ordinators
Working With Others School Partnerships
Co-ordinator courses are an integral part of the Partnerships. If your school is in either Brighton & Hove, or West Sussex, then signing up for September 2013 is an excellent, cost effective way of refreshing your Working With Others practice and:
- Improve teaching and learning
- Improve and motivate staff teams and their professional development
- Ensure that training budgets are focused and spent on highly effective activities
- Submit joint funding applications and purchase group training
- Share and exchange best practice through collaboration
- Find an efficient and effective way of achieving these goals.
For further information please follow the links above, or contact Cathy Ota directly on
07817 363193 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Course - Friday 22nd March 2013
INSET at Moffat Academy early in 2013 and a training session with trainee teachers at University of...
Starting new Partnerships across the country. Deadline for registration - 14th June 2013.