One Day Introduction to WWO
Thursday 27th September 2012
Venue: The Thistle Hotel, Brighton
Cost: £125 (+VAT)
A fun, one day Working With Others training event specifically tailored for primary and secondary school teachers, learning mentors and teaching assistants.
Ideal for staff team members who weren’t able take part in your initial WWO training or school WWO Inset Day - and for those who would simply like some top-up WWO refreshment.
This very ‘hands-on’ day will start with a foundational overview of the background to WWO and its key principles and participants will then experience and share
- a wide range of inspiring and practical activities for immediate use in the classroom
- how to plan effective group work including:
- organising groups
- structuring collaborative curriculum tasks
- building inclusive classrooms and positive peer relationships
- developing confidence
- increasing self esteem and social skills
Everyone taking part will end the day with:
- a personal action plan
- clear ‘next steps’ for their classroom
- a free set of WWO Classroom Support Materials
- a WWO resources file of ideas and activity suggestions
It’s also a great opportunity to mix with, meet and learn from colleagues in other schools in your area.
For more information or to book your place please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone me for an informal chat on 07817 363193
Next Course - Friday 22nd March 2013
INSET at Moffat Academy early in 2013 and a training session with trainee teachers at University of...
Starting new Partnerships across the country. Deadline for registration - 14th June 2013.