Working With Others Training for Early Years
WWO training is fun and interactive and mirrors the Working With Others process, so that a significant part of the understanding comes from your participation. Our programme gives all Childminders and Early Years professionals the opportunity to:
- Learn a range of different practical activities for young children that will enhance their trust, communication and problem solving skills
- Build your own confidence and self-esteem
- Gain confidence in strategies for enabling all children to be comfortable with others and develop positive relationships with their peers
- Explore how you can be a facilitator of learning between children
- Review and enrich the emotional and physical environment for your children
- Plan, structure and support opportunities for co-operative and collaborative learning in your setting as part of a team
- Devise a personal action plan for moving forwards and next steps for developing your own practice.
Types of Courses
There are several, readily accessible and affordable ways in which you can become familiar with and introduce and embed WWO practices into your work.
All of our course work is integrated, which means that you have a number of entry points to the WWO programme and, for larger organisations, these can be tailored to meet the needs and timetable of your Early Years setting.
Cathy Ota co-founder of the Working With Others approach, is now personally providing the ongoing support and training, under an exclusive license from the University of Brighton, and brings her own unique insight and experience to the sessions.
Deborah Price regularly delivers the Early Years training with Cathy Ota.
For further information please follow the links above, or contact Cathy Ota directly on
07817 363193 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Course - Friday 22nd March 2013
INSET at Moffat Academy early in 2013 and a training session with trainee teachers at University of...
Starting new Partnerships across the country. Deadline for registration - 14th June 2013.