Working With Others Brighton & Hove Partnership
Launched in January 2012
The Partnership for Brighton & Hove Schools was launched in January 2012 and has already almost doubled in size with new schools joining this September.
Schools taking part
Aldrington CE Primary School Benfield Primary School
Carden Primary School Downs Park School
Hertford Junior School Moulsecoomb Primary School
Peter Gladwin Primary School St Nicolas Junior School
West Hove Junior School Westdene Primary School
Our Lady of Lourdes RC Primary School
One of the significant new activities we're putting into action this academic year, is the creation of the evaluation portfolio and we're looking ahead to developing and taking Working With Others forward across the locality over the coming months.
Schools interested in joining, or learning more about the Partnership should
contact Cathy Ota on 0781 7363193 or via email@example.com
to arrange a meeting, or attend the WWO Taster Session on 26th February 2013
The WWO Partnership for Brighton & Hove Schools aims to:
- Improve teaching and learning
- Improve and motivate staff teams and their professional development
- Ensure that training budgets are focused and spent on highly effective activities
- Submit joint funding applications and purchase group training
- Share and exchange best practice through collaboration
- Gain an efficient and effective way of achieving, measuring and evaluating your goals.
Click here for more details about the WWO Partnership and learn more about:
- The context for Working With Others
- Measuring the impact - for use with Ofsted and Funding Applications
- Addressing the New OFSTED framework for January 2012
- Further Opportunities Within the WWO Partnership
- Next Steps for Establishing the WWO Partnership for Brighton & Hove
Want to Join the Brighton & Hove Partnership
in September 2013?
Meeting for schools. If you are a school in Brighton & Hove and would like to know more about how you can join the WWO Partnership and benefit from this exciting new collaboration, please come along to our Taster Session:
- Thursday 25th April 2013, 08.30 - 10.30
- Venue - Thistle Hotel, Brighton
- To book, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07817 363193
Cathy Ota on 0781 7363193 or email email@example.com for an informal chat, arrange a meeting and find out more.
Next Course - Friday 22nd March 2013
INSET at Moffat Academy early in 2013 and a training session with trainee teachers at University of...
Starting new Partnerships across the country. Deadline for registration - 14th June 2013.
Forgot your password?
Please enter the email address by which you registered your user account. Then press "Send password" and your password will immediately be emailed to you. Make sure to spell your email address correctly.