Midday Mealtime Supervisors
Working With Others has a training and support package for a school’s Midday / Lunch-time Meal Supervisor team, that works with and focuses on reflection on the role and identifies and addresses the challenges associated with it.
Using a process of audit, implementation and review, the course enables Midday Meal Supervisors to become an integral and valued member of the school team. Building on current good practice our work with this team:
- Evaluates the current organisation of lunchtime systems, playground games
- Considers how challenging playground behaviour is addressed
- Evaluates the impact of break and lunchtimes on pupils
- Looks at new cooperative and collaborative playground games for children
- Explores practical strategies for helping pupils amicably and respectfully resolve their own problems in the playground
The result is the development of an agreed action plan, which all members of the Lunch-time Supervisors team take responsibility for implementing, monitoring and communicating to the whole school community.
Next Course - Friday 22nd March 2013
INSET at Moffat Academy early in 2013 and a training session with trainee teachers at University of...
Starting new Partnerships across the country. Deadline for registration - 14th June 2013.